Harvard University and the GSD support the wellbeing of its community by providing resources that holistically support staff, students, and faculty in their academic, professional, and personal endeavors. The GSD prioritizes the health, safety, and security of its community in all of its efforts to provide a positive working and learning environment.
Related Policies and Resources:
Safety and Security:
- Security Supervisor: 617-496-9370
- For medical, fire, or crime in progress. An HUPD Officer is dispatched immediately and reaches the GSD in less than three minutes.
- Call will go to Cambridge, Somerville, or Boston Police.
- 24-hour hotline to report leaks, power outages, and security issues.
- 24-hour treatment for urgent health problems, both physical and emotional.
- 617-495-2042, after hours 617-495-5711
- 24-hour confidential hotline for harassment/assault, relationship violence, or stalking.