As part of the terms of your enrollment at the GSD, you are required to provide an official copy of your transcript for each degree you have earned. Transcripts for certificate programs, study abroad, or individually taken classes are not necessary unless the transcript includes a program-required prerequisite course and/or we have listed the transcript as required. Please follow the guidelines below for properly submitting your transcript(s) by August 1, 2019.

The transcripts that you uploaded with your application are not considered official, as they were not sent to us directly from the institution.

Transcripts from schools within the United States:

福建体彩网-足球比分网1) Transcripts must be final, meaning that the degree earned and graduation date must be printed on the transcript. If you are still enrolled in school, you may wait until after you have graduated to have the transcript sent, in late spring or early summer.

2) The transcript must be sent directly from your school to the GSD. We cannot accept transcripts issued to you, and any copies you have in your possession (even if they are signed and sealed) cannot be used.

Transcripts from schools outside the United States:

1) Incoming students who have completed degrees outside the United States (except Canada) are required to provide a World Education Services (WES) credential evaluation package ().

2) We require the iCAP WES package that evaluates your transcripts course by course.

福建体彩网-足球比分网3) Transcripts must be final, meaning that the degree earned and graduation date must be printed on the transcript. Students must submit all required documents to WES by June 1, 2019. If you are completing your course work and/or degree program during the Spring 2019 semester, please submit the required documents to WES no later than July 1, 2019 (earlier if possible). Students who will not receive final grades or documentation of degree completion prior to July 1, 2019, should contact the Admissions Office.

Please visit the for information.

For MArch I, MArch I AP, MLA I, and MLA I AP students:

If you took any of your prerequisite courses (MArch: physics, calculus, and history of art/architecture; MLA: environmental studies, visual studies, and history of the built environment) at an institution that was not your degree-granting institution (e.g., community college or online), you must submit these official transcripts as well. Please make sure these additional transcripts are sent directly from the school to the GSD.

All transcripts should be mailed to:
Harvard Graduate School of Design
Office of Admissions
48 Quincy Street, Room 422
福建体彩网-足球比分网 Cambridge, MA 02138

福建体彩网-足球比分网Version 1.11.13